Wednesday, March 18, 2009

"I Will Love Brad the Rest of My Life"Jen Aniston:

Jen Aniston image
Jen Aniston image
Jen Aniston image
Jen Aniston vows no more pity parties over her 2005 with brad pitt .
"I don't regret any of that time with Brad and I'm not here to beat myself up about it," she tells the March 17 issue of British magazine Hello!. "They were seven very intense years together, and it was beautiful and complicated."
Adds Aniston, 40, "I will love Brad for the rest of my life - you can't take away good memories."
aniston famously told Vanity Fair that Pitt lacked "a sensitivity chip" for orchestrating a W magazine shoot that showed him and Angelina Jolie as a 1960s-style married couple.
These days, she says she hopes to be on better terms with her ex.

No comments:

Post a Comment