Thursday, November 5, 2009

Pamela Anderson the ever green sexy girl

Pamela Anderson
Pamela Anderson
Pamela Anderson


Pamela Anderson Profile
Pamela Anderson
[ 914 Photos ]
Category: models
Birth place: Ladysmith, British Columbia, Canada
Birth day: 1 July 1967
Age: 42
Am I alone in finding this guy a little hot? I mean, I totally would never, ever take Pamela’s sloppy seconds, but this guy is nice to look at. Of course, I’m not really looking at his face. His face looks a little… I don’t know, like, he used to be pretty, now he’s just kind of rough. His body is bangin’ though. He’s stacked.

In one other piece of Pamela news, Page Six is reporting that Pam’s new PETA ad has been denied by CNN’s Airport Network. According to Page Six, “A new anti-fur, anti-leather commercial starring Pamela Anderson as a scantily clad airport security guard who strips passengers of animal products is too racy for CNN Airport Network.” Apparently, CNN was thinking of the children. The children would have been warped. That’s reasonable. In related news, I had a nightmare about Kate Gosselin last night. Hand to God, she was giving me the most violent waxing of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment