Wednesday, July 13, 2011

hot megan fox photoshop

Megan Fox - Sexy Transformers movie star

When Megan Fox was asked about the scrutiny of today’s media and pervasive paparazzi, “Where I am right now with my career, I don’t feel that, but I’m sure girls like Lindsay do. I’m actually kind of glad that I’m not under that kind of scrutiny, because the tabloids can give you the feeling of being so exposed to people whom you don’t even know. So right now where I am, I’m fine. I’m out of all of that. I still have my private life and no one really bothers me or knows who I am!”

On landing her first big film role in Michael Bay’s “Transformers”,”I don’t think my friends and family – especially my family – really knew what “Transformers” is. They didn’t know what it was going to be about or how big it was going to be. They recognised the name Michael Bay and they definitely recognised Steven Spielberg, so there was excitement there. But my mum is incredibly proud of me.”

“Yes, I’d be crazy to turn down a sequel. I’m proud of this movie. This is my first movie. What do I have to complain about? Nothing!”

While living with her parents, Megan Fox was not allowed to date anyone. She only did it after she moved out.

She has five tattoos. Megan’s tattoos include a poem on her ribcage and a symbol for strength on her neck, and her boyfriend Brian’s name tattooed next to her pie.

Sexy Megan is set to co-star in the upcoming blockbuster film, “Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen” along with Shia LaBeouf. The movie is directed by Michael Bay, and is a follow-up to the 2007 hit movie, “Transformers”.

It’s fair to say Megan Fox is one of the sexiest women on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment